Does Sunday sound synonymous with “stay at home” day for you? Or does a Saturday night party invite look like a threat that will make you miss reading that new book by your favourite author?
If yes, then you might be one of those who know how to value yourself, over the thoughts and judgments of the world around you, which actually exhibits the completeness within you!
Let’s look at a few things which will clearly hint at revealing the person that you are — a “be-with-myself” person or the “limelight hogger”.
1) You prefer being with nature most of the time. The sunrises, the sunsets and the beauty of natural landscapes leave you astonished no end. A blink of awesome weather, and you cannot resist moving out to explore the multicoloured skies and the wonderful winds that pass by, as if directly touching your soul.
2) You prefer locking up yourself in your room and exploring all things creative. Be it writing your daily thoughts in a diary, or trying out singing/ playing out the notes of that latest soulful romantic number that reminds you of better things in life. Or it can be as easy as lying down on your bed and imagining all things your way and planning how to make them work. Or setting you a target of reading atleast a certain number of pages of that book before setting off for sleep.
3) You always dream of travelling solo! You have explored all articles available on the internet about the best places to visit alone and are enchanted by the idea of sitting by that beach side all alone making sand castles and enjoying the waves. Your solo travel bucket list keeps on growing everyday!
4) You enjoy eating alone and it doesn’t bother you if people see you with pitiful eyes thinking that no one likes to share their meal with you.
5) You like to enjoy the rains alone. Be it sitting on the rooftop or balcony with a cup of piping hot coffee and music in the background, or escaping to a nearby hideout and clicking photographs of the routine surroundings which get refreshed in the rains.
6) You love watching movies alone and get excited when you are able to make plans with yourself without the interference of your friends or family.
7) You like the idea of falling in love with a person who is exactly like you. Being a loner, doesn’t mean you want to spend your life alone. It’s about meeting someone who is exactly like you and sees life just like you do. In short, your soulmate!
“You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.”
Disclosure : This article may be reprinted or distributed in its entirety in any e-zine, newsletter, blog or website. The author’s name and website links redirecting to this page must remain intact and be included with every reproduction. If due credits are not given to this site with proper website links, it would be considered as copyright infringement.